Wednesday, November 01, 2006

LET'S RAYA


Well it's still Syawal month and there is still enough time to visit friends' house. for the next 2 weeks I'll try 2 fill my weekends by going to a few friends' house for a visit and of course the FOOD! I'll visit them at night if I have 2 *wink* I'm still thinking whether I should have an open house this year. When should I do it? What should I cook? Well... I'll just wait and see... If I have the mood for it, I'll invite a few friends over to the house. Those who are not invited don't be sad ok... Maybe next time you'll be invited ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've some suggestions! u can cook mee bandung,mee rebus jawa,or juz mi hun,hehe! dont forget to invite me, occay.

Anonymous said...

mee, mee, mee, mee n mee everywhere in this festive.... bad for health.. u can cook nasi baryani, soup or BBQ... ohhhh

Anonymous said...

true... it seems that everyone prefer to prepare mee for the guests. Maybe it's easier and faster 2 cook