Monday, February 26, 2007

Baby BLUES...

Congrats to both my sis and brother in law. They broke the good news to us weeks ago. They’re expecting their first child this year.

My sis seems to be having a hard time with her pregnancy; constant sickness and vomitting are a part of her daily routine now, day or night. Pity her… her emotions seem to be haywired by all those hormon. But, I believe she’ll get through it beautifully.
Hey, she has her ‘loving’ husband with her what… Today, we got the news that she had been admitted in the hospital, lack of water /fluid (whatever) in the body. I’m praying for both hers
and her baby’s good health.

Stay strong sis ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh..

aritukan, I wanted to hand you your present. Adelah hadiah yang selalu I belikan untuk you tu.

Tapikan kita x jadi tengok PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN tu, so... anyway.. the present is still in my car....

Minggu depan the whole family is coming to KL kan? Ha, nanti I bagi bendealah tu. Itulah, joli sakan sangat depat Rompin tu....