Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A NEW YEAR, A NEW WORLD







Finally it's 2007. A new year which I know brings a lot of new hopes, new dreams, new challenges and new hidden agenda... There's a long journey through 2007 before we reach the end of the year. people keep on making new resolution for a new year. But did they really manage to materialise it? We should ask that to ourself. What's the point of making resolution when it has never been achieved?



Well... I'm not really obsess with making resolution for every new year. What I always hope for are for my parents and my family to be together and healthy for another year. That is also my resolution or you can say HOPE for 2007.



However... 2007 the three of us, Shah, Red and I had decided to have a new resolution together. This year we hope to save money for a trip to Japan in 2008. I really wish that our dream to be in the Land of The Rising Sun will come true. I'll pray for it every single day this year.



Friends... Good Luck To Us... May the Force be with Us *wink* ^_^



Aja... aja... Fightin'... m^_^m

Chaiyok...

Kambate...

No comments: