Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'LL DO MY BEST

I'm still trying to hold up with everything that is happening this month. Hopefully I'll manage to go through everything without a scratch. But, I'm a little scared to start my class. It's been almost 7 years since I last went to UM. I bet a lot of things had changed since I left it in 1999. I was supposed to do my master 2 years back but due to a few problems I had to postpone my plan. I'm just glad that finally I have the chance to go through with it, though I'm scared. Regardless of what'll happen I will try to go through the years of studying ahead the best I can. I'll pray to god, I can go through the lectures, course works, exams and also the frequent 3 hours journey with patience and determination. I know everyone will be praying for me to...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When there's a will there's a way - remember that, don't worry, if I can do so can you, remember, I went through the same thing at first, travelling every Fridays and make sure I arrive on time for class. I eventually had to take both Friday classes - afternoon & evening. Torturous but worth it!

RED

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK !!!
wishing u success !
tiada jaya tanpa usaha
jadi superwomen le plak..
mr_ak67

revelation said...

thanks 4 the encouraging words