Thursday, October 26, 2006

GREAT CELEBRATION!!!


Finally... I can spare some time to write some thing here. The last few days were spent with celebrating Eid with family and friends. My family and I visited our relatives during the day, exchanging stories and enjoying the food served. Then, at night we were busy entertaining friends and relatives who came over to the house. There were so many of them, that it took me almost an hour to clean the dishes. At one time, I still haven't finish doing the dishes used by the previous visitors the next group had already arrived. Luckily the food was enough for everyone. Well... though it was tiring, I really enjoyed myself this Eid.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Eid to u!Everyone has gone home finally.The house is quiet n back to normal.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! the house seems to be quiet now. looks like life is definitely back to normal.

Anonymous said...

let's go work until next aid fitr & ready for next baju raya

Anonymous said...

guess u r right my friend. work hard and save money 2 buy next year's clothes for Eid. Hmm... what color should I wear next year? ^_^

Anonymous said...

PURPLE!!After some time, purple does look nice,dont u think so?

Anonymous said...

i think more suitable for `SONGKET'or !!!!!!!~~~~ & every color matching wth u except PURPLEEEEEE (booked n licences by somebody ...... ) <''>

Anonymous said...

Noo... definitely not purple!!!! Too much purple is not good 4 my health (if u know what I mean) ^_^

Anonymous said...

who is anonymous? is it shah?

Anonymous said...

guess who?

Anonymous said...

i sure think it's not rizal. oh i hate playing the guessing games. Guess that's why you stick with the anonymous nick! Let's hope it's not annoying!

Anonymous said...

definitely not Shah, Red. M Also wondering who's this anonymus????