Thursday, August 03, 2006

SMT HOCKEY TEAM




I'm not that good in hockey but then, this year I am the Manager for the school's boys' hockey team (^_^). I can say that my boys are all good and spirited players (though sometimes they do look lost on the field). They've done their best to go to the final and they did. Unfortunately they only managed to get second place. But, hey it's better than getting nothing at all.... especially after I've spent quite a sum of money to feed them for three days!!!!

Well boys... congratulations and well done on the good work.

Shah.. thanks for keeping me company for three days...

Khai... thanks for coming and watching my boys in action...

Moon... watch your words, we don't want u to get another green card.

Pak Din... the stiches on your forehead were the best prize u got for going to the final (^.^)


No comments: